Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I'm Gonna Make Millions


Forget the Nanny Cam. This is much better. I'm going to patent a hat, a cute pink one with bows and flowers but with a solid chin strap that can't come undone. In the hat will be a camera. It will be much like what you see sky divers wear to document their jumps. The parent will wear a small screen on an arm band like a watch that receives video stream from the hat 24/7. The parent can know at all times where the child is and what she is doing.

You know those moments when it is quiet... when you don't want to look in for fear you'll be seen, yet your afraid not to look in for fear of what you will see. You will never have to worry about that again. You will never again hear, "Mommy the babies..." and hold your breath for what comes next. "Mommy the babies are playing in your makeup... mommy the babies dumped the cereal out on my floor... mommy the babies are naked on the trampoline... mommy the babies dumped all the dog food in the water bowl... mommy the babies pulled the shower curtain down, dumped out all the toys, and are in the bathtub with their dolls."

I imagine it will make millions, just like my sound proof glass separating the front seat of the car from the back.

1 comment:

Tena said...

This is Summer Andersons mom. I hope that you don't mind me checking in on your blog.
I have a set of twins too. They are great! But those toddler years are something else, right!!???!! What one child doesn't think of the other one does. I like the hat idea. Good luck with that.