Thursday, March 19, 2009

Fine Cuisine from the Huffman Kitchen


When Emmry's preschool friend came to play last week she brought along her favorite lunch and awakened Emme's taste buds to a fabulous new dish. Of coarse, I would not hear the end of it until we purchased some of our own. This week the kids and I went to the store, made our selection, and served it for lunch the next day.

Upon trying the new delicacy Braden said, "This is awesome! What is this called?"

"Top Ramen." My poor deprived children.

4 comments:

Summer said...

HA HA HA!

Carrie Anne said...

hahahaha! we've had a very similar experience.:) that is great!:)

Hendry Happenings said...

My kids think that Ramen is a food group. That just shows what a good mom you are.

Amanda said...

In honor of your kids I had Ramen for lunch today. :)

When do we get you back for the summer?